Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 10 Traders Who Have Influenced Me the Most

We’ve all experienced the effect of a mentor, whether it is a teacher, coach, or colleague. These are the 10 top traders that have played the biggest role in my trading, both as an inspiration and through their teachings.

1. Peter Reznicek - ShadowTrader
At last we come to the trader who has influenced me the most, his name is Peter Reznicek. I chose Peter as #1 because he introduced me to market internals what really is going on “under the hood” of the market. Peter puts out a weekly video and comments daily on a Squawk box on the Thinkorswim platform. There is also a phenomenal audio series he put together that I have listened to over and over again, ingraining the concepts into my subconscious.
Primarily Traders – Futures, Stocks, Options
Specialty - Market Internals


Etc....
Read More: http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/trading-articles/10235-10-traders-who-have-influenced-me.html?utm_content=a_zakarias%40yahoo.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Continue%20Reading...&utm_campaign=The%2010%20Traders%20Who%20Have%20Influenced%20Me%20the%20Mostcontent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalender Ekonomi & Event


Live Economic Calendar Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal