Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Protect Your Wealth from the Secular Stocks Bear Market

Almost exactly six months ago, I wrote in these pages to deliver you a message of warning. In a special edition of Money and Markets * on September 22, 2008, I warned you NOT to expect a quick end to this epic bear market in stocks. I also outlined several steps that could help you defend and possibly even grow your wealth in this turbulent market. The reason for my warning last September is one and the same with my biggest concern today … we remain locked in a punishing, long-term, secular bear market, and I'm concerned your investments may not be fully prepared to weather this financial storm.

Download Article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalender Ekonomi & Event


Live Economic Calendar Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal