Thursday, May 21, 2009

British Pound (GBP) Upside Trend Break Out Analysis

Taking another look at the British pound. On May 8, I produced a video which gave a detailed analysis of the British pound (GBP) versus the US dollar (USD). At that time I expected the British Pound to continue its gains against the US dollar. In today's video I will revisit GBP/USD cross to see just what has happened to this market. I strongly recommend you take a look at my earlier video. Here is the link before watching our new video. As always, the videos are free to watch and there's no need to register. I would love to get your feedback about this video and your own predictions about this market on our blog.

Adam Hewison
President, INO.com
Co-creator, MarketClub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalender Ekonomi & Event


Live Economic Calendar Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal